QuARTz by ACO provides a visually compatible range of bathroom drainage products, creating a completely coordinated design.
A choice of floor wastes are available for use in the shower area (ShowerPoint), or bathroom floor (CentrePoint). These can be used alongside a ShowerChannel to complete a three-fold integrated design scheme.
- ABS body with integral outlet for DN100 pipe connection
- CentrePoint (for use in out bathroom floor)
- Boltless locking mechanism
- ShowerPoint (for use in shower area)
- ABS body with integral outlet for DN50 pipe connection
- Shallow 'V' channel profile to aid flow of water to outlet
- Shower drains available in a variety of standard lengths from 700mm to 1400mm, in a width of 84mm (see page 10)
- Linéaire grate Wheelchair compliant to AS 1428.1
- All channel bodies and grates are manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Variety of designer grate styles in all lengths including the non-slip Linéaire grate (meets Class B, AS/NZS4586 - Slip Resistance Classification of New Pedestrian Surface Materials)
- Plastic, easy-to-cut adjustable feet to support the channel body during installation
- Option of end or centrally located 50mm stainless steel outlet with optional debris strainer