Vision Apartments is a 72 floor residential tower built in Melbourne’s CBD. The project has more than 500 apartments and is located near the historic Queen Victoria Markets.
The designers of the apartments provided a choice of four bathroom design options for their clients to choose from. The designers wanted to ensure no water would bypass the shower threshold ensuring the rest of the bathroom would remain dry. Due to the sophisticated and simple design style, a one-way fall in the shower area was adopted.
- QuARTz by ACO shower drains with Linéaire grates
- ACO’s local Australian manufacturing facility ensured the four custom designed options were easily adapted to meet the needs of the builder
- A total of 890 units were supplied across the entire project
- Grade 304 stainless steel channel and grate with an electropolished finish provides a high class, sophisticated appearance
- Linéaire grates provide a slip resistance classification B to AS 4586 Wet Barefoot Test
- Linéaire grates ensure 100% capture of water in the shower area