The Aveo Durack retirement community is located 17km from Brisbane’s Central Business District and is situated in a bushland setting with lush landscaped gardens.The facility offers a range of aged care living options including independent living units,villas, serviced apartments and recently opened a new 120 bed high-care home on the site. The home enables residents to receive a high level of care and remain close to partners and established friendships.
The designers wanted a sophisticated style and a modern one-way fall to the drain in the wet areas. To ensure the residents feel safe when moving around the bathroom, the drain needed to be positioned away from the centre of the room and the primary line of site.
- QuARTz by ACO ShowerChannel with Wave grates
- The advantage of a linear grate and body is that it can be located anywhere within the shower area and only requires simple 2D grading of the floor towards the channel
- Grade 304 stainless steel channel and grate with an electropolished finish provides a high quality finish and is easy to clean
- The Wave grate captures all the water from the wet area ensuring the residents safety in the bathroom
- Shallow V-shape channel profile ensures water flows towards the outlet
- Option of a centre or end outlet for versatility in applications